Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!! Sorry it has been so long...story of my life, right? School is just so completely overwhelming at this time that I have a hard time keeping up, let alone posting on here! But several of you have mentioned that I haven't posted any new pics. So, I'll cut to the chase and put some up here!

New things going on: Nathan is walking behind his push car, has 9 teeth now (just cut one of his HUGE 12 mo molars this week), and is still the cutest little baby we've ever seen! Says mama, dada, hi, bye, baba and waves! He also gives *high 5* and claps when we say "yea!!". He had surgery for ear tubes on Justin and my 4 year anniversary (11/6) and things are going well with that. He is still a very big boy weighing 25 pounds at our last visit about a month ago.

Okay, on to the pictures...I will post them in another post so it will be the first thing you see. Enjoy!!!

Justin, Amber & Nathaniel

No comments: