Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pictures

Merry Christmas 2008!!!






I love my Daddy!!!!

Mommy and me making indian noises
Happy 27th Birthday Mommy!!!

Eating some of Mommy's Chocolate Birthday cake. Yum!!



My great-Aunt Gin and me having fun!!


Me and my 2nd cousin Drew. We had lots of fun together (even though you can't tell my this photo!)


My first time meeting my Great-Grandma and Grandpa Stambaugh over Thanksgiving weekend. We had fun!! :)


My crazy bed-head!!



From left to right: Great Aunt Sharon, Great Grandma Staley, Me, Daddy, Grandma Smith, Great Aunt Connie (Thanksgiving 2008 in Brookfield)


Me and Mommy on Thanksgiving.


Happy Anniversary Mommy & Daddy. This was the evening after my surgery.


Me playing about 3 hours after surgery.

Look out Uncle Tyler...I just might steal your girlfriend! I looove Mallory!! :)

Me and Grandma Hill on Halloween!!!


Me in my Halloween costume: Squirt the Sea Turtle from Finding Nemo!!! :)



Brrrr...baby it's cold outside!!!!



Look how tall I am!!!!


Me and Elmo Live.


Me and Uncle Tyler being silly.


Mommy's little laundry helper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the new pictures! Nathan is such a cutie! Looking forward to seeing you again very soon.
Love,
Grandma Hill