Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Prayers Please

Please pray for my friend Jenn and her family as they grieve the loss of their son, Ryan. This morning he lost his battle with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) at the age of 6 months, 1 day. As a mother, my heart bleeds for my friend. I cannot imagine the pain she is feeling at this moment knowing she can never look into her son's eyes again, never feel his breath on her cheek, never hear another coo, never give another bath, never hold him in her arms and feel the warmth of his skin. I ache for her and her husband. When I found out this morning, I scooped Nathan up in my arms and cherished the fact that I still had my baby boy here on Earth to enjoy. With tears streaming down my face all he could do was look me in the eyes and say "Mommy, down". I smiled at his sweet voice and thanked God for my blessings.

Please, please take a moment and pray for God to keep my friend and her family close while they must adjust to life without their precious angel. If you wish, you may visit her website and leave a comment for Jenn. http://thehawnfamilyweekly.blogspot.com

Amber

No comments: