Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update

No progress at our visit yesterday :( But the good news was that Bella is measuring at the 58th percentile per the ultrasound...now this isn't too reliable but definitely gave us and my OB reassurance that we hopefully aren't looking at a baby as big as Nathan was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very relieved!! So, we will go back next Monday for another check. If any progress is made at that time, then we can arrange to induce sometime next week for Miss Bella to make her appearance in our world! I don't know if the reality has truly set in for Justin and I that we could have another little one in the house by the end of next week!! Yikes!!! I look at all the cute pink clothes and dresses and headbands and can't wait to dress her in everything....and then we have a rough night like last night with Nathan and I think, what have we gotten ourselves in to? How will we manage 2 of them?? But, God doesn't give us more than we can handle, right? So many other people have such huge problems in their lives, it makes my anxieties and worries seem so mundane...but these are things that I worry about.

Speaking of Nathan, he has had a rough week or so. We aren't sure exactly what is going on with him, but he is just "off". I often wonder if he senses his world is getting ready to be turned upside down and just doesn't know how to express things he is feeling. Our son has shown us time and time again that he is smarter than we ever thought, so it wouldn't surprise me if he knows something big is getting ready to happen. He has been fussy in the night, napping a lot some days, very minimal others, eating a lot one day, very little the next. And now he has a low grade fever and runny nose. And throughout all this he is very emotional and clingy. Ah, parenthood. :) The worries never stop! :)

I have pictures to post from last night with Uncle "TyTy's" farewell party. I will attempt to post them tonight if possible. We wish you all the luck, Tyler! We know you will do awesome and have soooo much fun!! Enjoy the next few years...I have so many fun memories from college and know you are going to have a blast!

Hope you are all doing well out there!

Justin, Amber & Nathaniel :)

No comments: