Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pictures Continued from Previous Post

FYI: Please see the next post and read before looking at all these pictures...I had to post in 2 parts. Thanks!! Amber :)



Big boy in my highchair!!!


This is what we try to fight with during diaper changes!!! What a cute little tushy!!!
Happy 4 month Birthday, Nathaniel!!! (We had a doctor's appt that day and then mommy's class, so only got a picture at bedtime!!)
Great-uncle Carl visiting from Minnesota!!
Visiting with Grandma Hill. I love the books she brought me!!!!
When I think of how big he is getting, I just look at this picture of him in our backyard. Look how tiny he is in the world!!!
Daddy making my hat look silly!


Thanks for looking at our adorable little man!!!
The Smith's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! I really enjoyed looking at all of them. I also enjoyed our visit on Tues. Give Nathan a kiss for me!
Love,
Grandma Hill

Anonymous said...

Amber,
Great to see pictures. Honestly, I was getting a little worried. Glad to hear that things may settle down for you a little so you can relax and enjoy more. He's growing so fast!

Jenn Hawn

Anonymous said...

Amber & Justin,
Nathan is so cute. The pictures are great. I am always so excited to see new ones!!!
Kimberly & Aren